Psychiatry Phase 3
- Phase 3 Psychiatry (MFAC3503) Course Guide 2016
- Log Book 2016 - given to students at the start of term by student coordinator with the exception of the rural students who will be given them by their clinical site
- Viva marksheet 2016
- Proposal for Optional Capability in the course learning plan
- Tutorial readings for staff that do not have UNSW password - student should access these through eMed so that they do not breach copyright when downloading
All material required for the Phase 3 Program is now available from Moodle.
Enrolled undergraduate students will have automatic access to the Phase 3 Program on Moodle. If not, please go here for Moodle Support.
- To access Moodle, go to https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/login/index.php and log in as indicated.
- All technical matters in relation to Moodle should be directed to UNSW IT on (9385 1333).
- All other enquiries shold be directed to the appropriate person listed on the right.
Lecturer's Material - lecturers enter here (using staff zID) to access Lecture Material.